Me and Holland

Me and Holland

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday

This has been one of those weeks where all I want to do is spend the whole weekend in bed, but that's not going to happen as I have to work 16.5 hours tomorrow.  Blah.....

But today my doggie Hera did the cutest thing.  She decided to nap next to me, but that's not what's cute, it's how she was napping....


I love my Hera!!!!  She's the best puppy!!  But also the LAZIEST puppy!

Also, amongst my adventures today, our neighbors dog (a shephard/husky mix) got out (YET AGAIN) and came over to my house and decided she wanted to play with Peaches.  So they took off around the house.  Little brats.  I finally got Peaches in the house and walked the neighbors dog over to her house and locked her back in the backyard!

I woke up to the BEST present EVER!  I got a bonus from work!!  YAY!!  I wasn't expecting that.  It's not much, but WAY more than I thought I'd have gotten if I was eligible for the bonus!  :D  YAY!!!!

So far it's been a good, but very hectic week!  :D

No comments: